With contemporary designs and a focus on style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate free finishes, CARB II compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.
Mirroring the mid-century style of the beloved Babyletto Hudson Crib and made with the same eco-friendly, non-toxic materials, the low-profile Hudson Twin bed features a strong platform design that does not require a box spring. Its chunky headboard and playful angular legs make for a modern silhouette that is cheerful and fun.
- Made with sustainable New Zealand pine wood and CARB II compliant plywood (mattress support)
- Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finish
- Pairs with a standard twin mattress
- Designed to work with both memory foam and innerspring mattresses
- Sturdy wood slat construction eliminates the need for a box spring
- Easy assembly allows for quick and trouble-free set up
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Pair with the matching Babyletto Hudson Six Drawer Dresser
- Assembled Weight: 52.91 lbs
- Maximum weight: 412.5 lbs / 187.5 kg
- Dimensions: 77.3″ x 41.1″ x 37″
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.