Convert your retro modern Babyletto Eero 4-in-1 Crib into a mid-century inspired full-size bed for sustainable yet stylish modern living once babe is all grown-up.
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Full Size Bed Conversion Kit for Eero Crib meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Crib sold separately
- Converts crib to full-size bed with low headboard and footboard (no wear and tear on visible wood from crib use)
- Made with sustainable New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant MDF
- Finished in non-toxic, multi-step painting process
- Lead and phthalate safe
- Full-size mattress not included
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Maximum weight: 500 lbs
- Assembled weight: 110 lbs
- Dimensions: 78.1″ x 55.1″ x 26.4″
With contemporary designs and a focus on style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate free finishes, CARB II compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.