The Eero 4-in-1 Crib encapsulates timeless mid-century architectural elements with a fresh perspective for the nursery space. A high style neutral two-tone palette pairs effortlessly with a clean silhouette and the opposite crib side reverses to an all-white finish. Crib converts to a toddler bed, daybed, and low-profile full-size bed for sustainable and transitional modern living through the years.
- The Bump’s Best Crib of 2017 Award
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Eero 4-in-1 Convertible Crib meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Made with sustainable New Zealand pine wood, walnut wood veneer, and TSCA compliant MDF
- Two-tone white/walnut finish on one side of crib (opposite crib side reverses to an all-white finish)
- Brass gold caps on crib feet
- Unique conversion to contemporary full-size bed with low headboard and footboard (no wear and tear on visible wood from crib use)
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed (Toddler bed conversion kit included)
- Full-size conversion kit (M16689W) sold separately
- Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finish
- Four adjustable mattress levels and hidden hardware construction
- Fits standard full-size crib mattress (At least 51.625″ x 27.25″ and no more than 6″ thick)
- Does not include mattress
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Maximum weight: Stop using as crib when child begins to climb or reaches 35″
- Assembled weight: 83 lbs
- Dimensions: 55.13″ x 31.13″ x 36.37″
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.