Designed with luxurious comfort in mind, the high, plush pillowback on the Babyletto Cali Swivel Glider provides the perfect back and neck support for parents, while its smooth, 360-degree swivel base will allow you to rock your little one to sleep with ease. Eco-friendly and durable, this Cali is upholstered by hand in the brand’s signature eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with 30% recycled materials.
- At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- Constructed and upholstered by hand, the eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Cali meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- The metal swivel mechanism base allows a full 360° swivel and gentle back and forth glide
- The Cali meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs).
- Easy assembly: a few simple steps and tools are required.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 34″ x 29″ x 41.25″
- Weight: 76 lbs
With contemporary designs and a focus on style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate-free finishes, CARB II compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.