The BABYBJORN Cradle provides a gentle and soothing rocking motion that will effortlessly lull your baby off to dreamland. The Cradle’s compact and lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver around your home, so those impromptu newborn naps are no trouble at all. Designed with safety and easy supervision in mind, the sides of the cradle are made from a soft, airy mesh fabric that allows your baby to breathe freely, even if their face gets very close to the sides.
- Includes a fitted mattress that is made from 100% polyester with a mattress cover
- Crib sheet and canopy are sold separately
- Gentle rocking motion mimics the soothing movement of a stroller
- Sturdy beechwood legs and non-slip feet keep the cradle firmly in place on the floor
- Springy rocking is similar to the soothing motion of a stroller, and can be easily rocked with your hand or foot.
- The cradle is tested and approved in accordance with the safety requirements in EN 1130 Furniture – Cribs and cradles for domestic use.
- Machine wash the mattress and the mattress cover on hot (140 °F). The mesh fabric sides are machine washable on warm (104 °F). We recommend that you use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
- Age recommendation: 0 – 18 months
- Weight limit: 18 lbs
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Mattress: 14″ x 28″
- Assembled: 23″ x 31″ x 26″
Folded up: 23″ x 31″ x 5″
- Please note: Do not use more than one mattress in the Cradle at a time.
Now a household name throughout the world, Swedish brand BABYBJORN began as a family-owned business all the way back in 1961. Despite their longevity, the brand’s philosophy has always been the same: to deliver safe, innovative products that stand the test of time, for children aged three and under. Not only are BABYBJORN’s signature carriers, bouncers, high chairs and travel cots safe and functional, they’re also stylish and sleek. Committed to the practice of baby-wearing (which has been shown to have many physical and emotional benefits), the brand has always been family-first, and in the 1980s, print advertisements showing a young father carrying his baby in a BABYBJORN carrier were among the first of their kind. All BABYBJORN Kitchen and Bathroom products meet plastic safety standards in both Europe and the USA, and are certified food-safe.