Designed to make your BABYBJORN Cradle even cozier, the Canopy is made of sheer mesh fabric that acts as a screen and softens bright lights without restricting airflow. Easy to attach and machine washable, the Canopy will allow your newborn to sleep blissfully undisturbed.
- All materials meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances.
- Canopy is made from 100% polyester
- Cradle is sold separately
- The mesh fabric is so sheer that your baby doesn’t feel confined, even if you wrap the canopy all the way around the cradle.
- Doubles as a mosquito net
- The canopy fabric is easy to remove. Machine wash warm (104 ˚F). We recommend that you use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
- Age recommendation: 0 – 18 months
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 26″
Now a household name throughout the world, Swedish brand BABYBJORN began as a family-owned business all the way back in 1961. Despite their longevity, the brand’s philosophy has always been the same: to deliver safe, innovative products that stand the test of time, for children aged three and under. Not only are BABYBJORN’s signature carriers, bouncers, high chairs and travel cots safe and functional, they’re also stylish and sleek. Committed to the practice of baby-wearing (which has been shown to have many physical and emotional benefits), the brand has always been family-first, and in the 1980s, print advertisements showing a young father carrying his baby in a BABYBJORN carrier were among the first of their kind. All BABYBJORN Kitchen and Bathroom products meet plastic safety standards in both Europe and the USA, and are certified food-safe.