Studies have shown that movement and exercise can be stimulating for your baby’s mind and can provide him or her with plenty of entertainment. The new Bouncer Bliss is a cozy place for your baby to play or rest beside you while you take a shower or enjoy a cup of coffee. The baby bouncer rocks gently when babies kick their legs or wave their arms. No batteries needed – the baby bouncer runs on pure fun! Playing in the baby bouncer also helps your baby develop motor skills and balance. Once your tot gets big and strong, the bouncer can be turned into a children’s rocking chair.
- Soft 100% polyester fabric
- All natural rocking, no batteries or cords required
- Three different positions for play, rest and sleep
- Lightweight and portable for easy use at home
- Ergonomically designed
- Fitted fabric seat distributes baby’s weight evenly
- Baby bouncer and children’s chair in one
- Folds flat for storage or transport
- Machine washable fabric, line dry
- Free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products
- Weight specification: 7.5 lb – 28.5 lbs
- Age recommendation: Newborn – 2 years (Stop using the product as a bouncer once your child can sit up without help)
Now a household name throughout the world, Swedish brand BABYBJORN began as a family-owned business all the way back in 1961. Despite their longevity, the brand’s philosophy has always been the same: to deliver safe, innovative products that stand the test of time, for children aged three and under. Not only are BABYBJORN’s signature carriers, bouncers, high chairs and travel cots safe and functional, they’re also stylish and sleek. Committed to the practice of baby-wearing (which has been shown to have many physical and emotional benefits), the brand has always been family-first, and in the 1980s, print advertisements showing a young father carrying his baby in a BABYBJORN carrier were among the first of their kind. All BABYBJORN Kitchen and Bathroom products meet plastic safety standards in both Europe and the USA, and are certified food-safe.