Now a household name throughout the world, Swedish brand BABYBJÖRN began as a family-owned business all the way back in 1961. Despite their longevity, the brand’s philosophy has always been the same: to deliver safe, innovative products that stand the test of time, for children aged three and under. Not only are BABYBJÖRN’S signature carriers, bouncers, high chairs and travel cots safe and functional, they’re also stylish and sleek. Committed to the practice of baby-wearing (which has been shown to have many physical and emotional benefits), the brand has always been family-first, and in the 1980s, print advertisements showing a young father carrying his baby in a BABYBJÖRN carrier were among the first of their kind.
The Baby Carrier One Air is equipped with a sturdy waist belt and padded, form-fitting shoulder straps to make it comfortable for carrying a growing child from newborn up to the age of three years. The waist belt allows you to support the child’s weight on your hips, and avoid back and shoulder discomfort. You can vary between four ergonomic carrying positions throughout the period of use, with your child sitting in either the normal or wide leg position.
- Soft and airy mesh fabric, a child-friendly material that breathes
- Ergonomic leg position with wide seat area
- Extra-padded shoulder straps
- 4-way front and back carrying
- Baby-safe Oeko-Tex tested fabrics
- Perfect for newborn – no infant insert needed
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy baby carrier by International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Age recommendation: Newborn – 3 years
- Weight & Height Specifications:
Minimum weight / height. 8 lbs / 21″, Max. 33 lbs
Note: Minimum age outward-facing: 5 months
Maximum weight outward-facing: 26 lbs
For children between 8 – 10 lbs use the leg straps to tighten the leg openings