Sisters Leah Bowen and Holly Brochmann are dedicated wives, mothers, and authors. Passionate about contributing to a mentally healthier society in a meaningful way, they created B Sisters: A Feel Better Book Series. Leah has a Master of Education degree in counseling with a focus in play therapy and is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Registered Play Therapist in the state of Texas. Holly has a degree in journalism and can trace her earliest memories of anxiety back to the young age of four. Today she works in public relations and is an advocate for managing common mental health issues through therapy and exercise. Celebrated by families and health professionals around the world, B Sister books provide a kid-friendly approach to handling whatever life may throw at you.
Worries can feel like a BIG problem to a little kid. A Feel Better Book for Little Worriers assures kids that having some worries is normal — everyone has them, even adults! The rhyming narration helps kids to identify a worry and where it might come from, as well as provides them with helpful tools to reduce and cope with worries.
- Written to help young children recognize and cope with anxiety
- Authors: Leah Bown and Holly Brochmann
- Illustrated by Shirley Ng-Benitez
- Includes a Note to Parents and Caregivers with more information on how you can help your little worrier to stay calm
- 32 pages
- Dimensions: 8″ x 10″
- Age recommendation: 3 – 6 years