Sisters Leah Bowen and Holly Brochmann are dedicated wives, mothers, and authors. Passionate about contributing to a mentally healthier society in a meaningful way, they created B Sisters: A Feel Better Book Series. Leah has a Master of Education degree in counseling with a focus in play therapy and is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Registered Play Therapist in the state of Texas. Holly has a degree in journalism and can trace her earliest memories of anxiety back to the young age of four. Today she works in public relations and is an advocate for managing common mental health issues through therapy and exercise. Celebrated by families and health professionals around the world, B Sister books provide a kid-friendly approach to handling whatever life may throw at you.
A Feel Better Book for Little Tempers assures little kids that anger is normal — everyone gets angry sometimes, even adults! The rhyming narration helps kids to identify anger and provides them with helpful tools to manage and move past it.
- Written to help young children recognize and cope with anger management
- Authors: Leah Bown and Holly Brochmann
- Illustrated by Shirley Ng-Benitez
- Includes a Note to Parents and Caregivers with more information on how you can help your little one manage their little (or not-so-little!) tempers.
- 32 pages
- Dimensions: 8″ x 10″
- Age recommendation: 3 – 6 years