Avanchy’s Stainless Steel Infant Spoons were made with baby safety and parent comfort in mind. Safe from plastic, BPA, PVC and phthalates, they feature a handle that’s long enough not to slip down into the meal bowl. With a sturdy, reinforced neck, the length and curve of these ergonomically designed spoons help prevent hand and lower-back pain from awkward, repetitive feeding angles.
- Made of Type 304 (18/8) stainless steel and 100% food-grade silicone
- Plastic, BPA, PVC, Lead and Phthalate free
- Dishwasher safe
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial (no sterilization needed)
- Easy for little hands to hold and lift with nonslip silicone handle
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Set of 2 spoons
- Age recommendation: 4 – 6 months
Avanchy was founded by parents who wanted safe, practical, eco-friendly and break-free dishware for tots. Conscious of the potential nasties lurking in plastics like BPA, their bowls, spoons and other servingware are made from either bamboo or stainless steel, which are safe and sustainable materials. Featuring a clever suction base made from FDA approved food-grade silicone, Avanchy bowls and plates stick to high chairs and tables effortlessly, meaning there’s less mess to clean up later. All Avanchy products are free of lead, BPAs, melamine and other harmful chemicals, while their bamboo products are biodegradable.