Dishwasher safe and naturally bacteria-resistant, the Avanchy Stainless Steel Forks were designed to make mealtimes easier (and more fun!) for both baby and grown-ups. Made of durable 18/8 stainless steel that’s gentle on little mouths, this fork set has tongs sharp enough to pierce pieces of food but rounded enough to avoid painful pokes. The food-grade silicone handle has a no-slip grip made for little hands that are just learning to navigate the world of self-feeding.
- Made of Type 304 (18/8) stainless steel and 100% food-grade silicone
- Plastic, BPA, PVC, Lead and Phthalate free
- Dishwasher safe
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial (no sterilization needed)
- Easy for little hands to hold and lift with nonslip silicone handle
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Set of 2 forks
- Age recommendation: 6 months +
Avanchy was founded by parents who wanted safe, practical, eco-friendly and break-free dishware for tots. Conscious of the potential nasties lurking in plastics like BPA, their bowls, spoons and other servingware are made from either bamboo or stainless steel, which are safe and sustainable materials. Featuring a clever suction base made from FDA approved food-grade silicone, Avanchy bowls and plates stick to high chairs and tables effortlessly, meaning there’s less mess to clean up later. All Avanchy products are free of lead, BPAs, melamine and other harmful chemicals, while their bamboo products are biodegradable.