Avanchy’s Stainless Steel Baby Spoons have a shorter and wider design than the infant spoon and a more “grown-up” look and feel; perfect for when your baby is ready to start feeding themselves! With an easy-grip silicone handle and rounded stainless-steel tip to keep baby safe, these thoughtfully designed spoons are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and will make mealtime safe, easy and fun!
- Made of Type 304 (18/8) stainless steel and 100% food-grade silicone
- Plastic, BPA, PVC, Lead and Phthalate free
- Dishwasher safe
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial (no sterilization needed)
- Easy for little hands to hold and lift with nonslip silicone handle
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Set of 2 spoons
- Age recommendation: 6 months +
Avanchy was founded by parents who wanted safe, practical, eco-friendly and break-free dishware for tots. Conscious of the potential nasties lurking in plastics like BPA, their bowls, spoons and other servingware are made from either bamboo or stainless steel, which are safe and sustainable materials. Featuring a clever suction base made from FDA approved food-grade silicone, Avanchy bowls and plates stick to high chairs and tables effortlessly, meaning there’s less mess to clean up later. All Avanchy products are free of lead, BPAs, melamine and other harmful chemicals, while their bamboo products are biodegradable.