Dishwasher safe and naturally bacteria-resistant, the Avanchy Stainless Steel Baby Spoon and Forks Combo Pack is perfect for babies who are just starting to feed themselves. Made of durable 18/8 stainless steel that’s gentle on little mouths, the fork has tongs sharp enough to pierce pieces of food but rounded enough to avoid painful pokes, while the spoon holds just the right amount of food for your baby to easily manage. With an easy-grip silicone handle made for little hands, these thoughtfully designed spoons are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and will make mealtime safe, easy and fun!
- Made of Type 304 (18/8) stainless steel and 100% food-grade silicone
- Plastic, BPA, PVC, Lead and Phthalate free
- Dishwasher safe
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial (no sterilization needed)
- Easy for little hands to hold and lift with nonslip silicone handle
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Set of 1 fork and 1 spoon
- Age recommendation: 6 months +
Avanchy was founded by parents who wanted safe, practical, eco-friendly and break-free dishware for tots. Conscious of the potential nasties lurking in plastics like BPA, their bowls, spoons and other servingware are made from either bamboo or stainless steel, which are safe and sustainable materials. Featuring a clever suction base made from FDA approved food-grade silicone, Avanchy bowls and plates stick to high chairs and tables effortlessly, meaning there’s less mess to clean up later. All Avanchy products are free of lead, BPAs, melamine and other harmful chemicals, while their bamboo products are biodegradable.