Colorful, practical, and designed with mess-free mealtimes in mind, the Avanchy La Petite Family Set is a collection of non-toxic dinnerware that is perfectly sized for your little one’s first foods. This set includes the game-changing La Petite silicone cup – a modern take on the classic sippy cup! With a dedicated airflow that reduces the degree of suction needed to pull liquids through the straw, drinking is no trouble at all for your little learner. Simply remove the lid when your child is ready to graduate to an open cup!
- Set includes:
- 1x silicone petite bowl
- 1x bamboo petite bowl
- 1x silicone petite cup
- 2x bamboo infant spoons
- Made of organic and sustainable bamboo and 100% food grade silicone
- Plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and Phthalate free
- Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and safe for infant feeding
- Easy for little hands to hold and lift – no handles needed!
- Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- The straw has a stopper on the end, so the straw can’t be pulled out from the top.
- Spoon has an ergonomic design and long, reinforced neck
- Soft silicone tip on spoon is gentle on tender gums
- Bamboo is a biodegradable material
- Does not crack or become porous
- All silicone products are dishwasher and microwave safe. Please handwash bamboo.
- Age recommendation: 6 months +
- Cup: 3.3″ H × 2.25″ D (6 oz capacity)
- Straw: 5.2″ H x 0.31″ D
- Silicone Bowl: 2″ H × 3.15″ D (6 oz capacity)
- Bamboo Bowl: 1.5″ H x 4.15″ D (5 oz capacity)
- Spoons: 6.5″ L × 0.75″ W
Avanchy was founded by parents who wanted safe, practical, eco-friendly and break-free dishware for tots. Conscious of the potential nasties lurking in plastics like BPA, their bowls, spoons and other servingware are made from either bamboo or stainless steel, which are safe and sustainable materials. Featuring a clever suction base made from FDA approved food-grade silicone, Avanchy bowls and plates stick to high chairs and tables effortlessly, meaning there’s less mess to clean up later. All Avanchy products are free of lead, BPAs, melamine and other harmful chemicals, while their bamboo products are biodegradable.