Avanchy was founded by parents who wanted safe, practical, eco-friendly and break-free dishware for tots. Conscious of the potential nasties lurking in plastics like BPA, their bowls, spoons and other servingware are made from either bamboo or stainless steel, which are safe and sustainable materials. Featuring a clever suction base made from FDA approved food-grade silicone, Avanchy bowls and plates stick to high chairs and tables effortlessly, meaning there’s less mess to clean up later. All Avanchy products are free of lead, BPAs, melamine and other harmful chemicals, while their bamboo products are biodegradable.
Made from lightweight bamboo, Avanchy Bamboo Baby Spoons have an ergonomic handle that fits perfectly into your baby’s hand. The tip is made from safe, non-toxic silicone that’s completely BPA, PVC, Lead, and Phthalate free. These spoons are a much-awaited alternative to plastic spoons, because they are very soft and will not hurt little ones when they push them against their gums.
- Made of sustainable bamboo and 100% food grade silicone
- Plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and Phthalate free
- Easy to clean
- Easy for little hands to hold and lift
- Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Bamboo is a biodegradable material
- Does not crack or become porous
- Set of 5 spoons
- Age recommendation: 12 months +