Atelier Choux offers elegant and functional essentials for parents and infants. Famous for their signature swaddles that are illustrated by acclaimed Swedish illustrator, Mattias Adolfsson, the company has a family-owned factory in France and adheres to environmentally friendly and socially conscious standards when producing their versatile pieces that often double as works of art.
The Atelier Choux Under The Sea Swaddle is made of soft organic cotton and dyed with non-toxic inks. It can be used as a light blanket, for on-the-go diaper changes, to create shade, for privacy while breastfeeding, for swaddling, as a burp cloth, for tummy time and more.
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Printed with non-toxic, water based, baby safe inks
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson in Sweden
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I
- Machine washable
- Includes gift box
- Designed and made in France
- Dimensions: 39” x 39” / 99 x 99 cm