Atelier Choux offers elegant and functional essentials for parents and infants. Famous for their signature swaddles that are illustrated by acclaimed Swedish illustrator, Mattias Adolfsson, the company has a family-owned factory in France and adheres to environmentally friendly and socially conscious standards when producing their versatile pieces that often double as works of art.
The Atelier Choux Rive Gauche is made of soft organic cotton and dyed with non-toxic inks. With gold snaps at the front, long sleeves, a hot air balloon print and gold trim, it can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Printed with non-toxic, water based, baby safe inks
- Long sleeve kimono style for ultimate comfort
- Snaps make outfit and diaper changes a breeze
- Gold trims are sourced from Japanese craftsmen and add a sophisticated touch to baby’s daily outfit.
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson in Sweden
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I
- Machine washable
- Designed and made in France