After finding herself imagining a bassinet that was more like a high design decor statement rather than a baby product, DockATot founder and visionary, Lisa Furulandher, brought her dream to life in the form of Aristot: a new collection of luxury bassinets with interchangeable bases. Unlike anything ever seen in the juvenile product industry, Aristot brings high design and artisan craft-making into the nursery. By elevating the look and feel of this essential baby product, it can also easily be used in all rooms of your home to allow the youngest family member to be part of the action at all times.
Aristot bassinets are sourced from materials that have passed the strictest standards in safety. The earthy, rich shade of cognac is gender-neutral, making it a modern addition to any nursery and family home, while the Aristot Curule Base features a stylish square cross-section and legs that appear to be gently kissing the ground.
- Upholstered bassinet is encased in poplar-curved plywood and provides the ideal blend of support and comfort to babies
- Base is coated in liquid ecological acrylic paint without the use of heavy metals and galvanic baths
- Suitable for newborns until they begin to push up on hands and knees, roll over, or reach 18 lbs, whichever comes first
- Due to the handmade craftsmanship – each piece is unique and slight imperfections may appear
- Bassinet: 36 lbs
- Base: 25 lbs
- Bassinet: 38.5″ x 24.8″ x 14.5″
- Base: 30.3″ x 16.75″ x 15.75″
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.