Apple Park’s Organic Plush Doll dolls are super soft and cuddly companions and will add an imaginative element to your little one’s daily play! Looking dapper in his blue overalls, adorable Alex has realistic embroidered features, easily removable clothing, and is made from baby-safe organic cotton.
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Filling is made of naturally hypoallergenic and non-GMO corn fiber
- All fabrics printed using OEKO-TEX 100 eco-friendly dyes
- Removable clothes secured with soft baby velcro and removable undergarment with elastic waist
- Embroidered eyes, nose, smile, finger detailing and belly button
- Produced in ICTI-certified factories. This means they met standards set by the USA’s Factory Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act and those of the International Council of Toy Industries (ICTI).
- Complies with ASTM F963-08, EN71, and AS/NZS 8124 safety standards
- Presented in an open shelf box made from 100% recycled paper that’s printed with soy ink
- Hand wash and air dry only
- Age recommendation: 0 months +
- Dimensions: 12.5″ x 9″
ABOUT APPLE PARK
Apple Park was founded in 2009 by Angie Ting, a mom with a strong passion for protecting our earth’s natural resources, and wishing to provide our children with truly safe and non-toxic products. Inspired by classic and well-loved kid’s toys, Apple Park’s products are reimagined using only the highest quality eco-friendly and non-toxic materials. From their GOTS-certified organic and polyester-free textiles to their recycled paper packaging, Apple Park is proud to be a sustainably-focused and green-to-the-core company.