The Apple Park Organic Best Friend Ella doll is a super soft, cuddly companion for your tot and will add an imaginative element to your little one’s daily play! This adorable little lady has embroidered, lifelike features and is made from the safest GOTS-certified organic cotton.
- Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric and stitching
- Filler is made of naturally hypoallergenic and non-GMO corn fiber
- All fabrics printed using OEKO-TEX 100 eco-friendly dyes
- Features a fair skin tone, tactile knit jersey pigtails, embroidered eyes, nose and mouth, delicately blushed cheeks, a removable dress, removable underwear and attached Mary Jane shoes.
- Finger details and belly button
- Produced in ICTI factories. This means they met standards set by the USA’s Factory Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act and those of the International Council of Toy Industries (ICTI).
- Complies with ASTM F963-08, EN71, and AS/NZS 8124 safety standards
- Packaging is made from recycled paper and printed with soy-based inks
- Hand wash and air dry only
- Age recommendation: 0 months +
- Dimensions: 12.5″ x 9″
ABOUT APPLE PARK
Apple Park was founded in 2009 by Angie Ting, a mom with a strong passion for protecting our earth’s natural resources, and wishing to provide our children with truly safe and non-toxic products. Inspired by classic and well-loved kid’s toys, Apple Park’s products are reimagined using only the highest quality eco-friendly and non-toxic materials. From their GOTS-certified organic and polyester-free textiles to their recycled paper packaging, Apple Park is proud to be a sustainably-focused and green-to-the-core company.