The Apple Park First Baby Doll is sized just right so that it can be cuddled from birth onwards, and is made from the softest, GOTS-certified organic cotton. Designed to entertain and promote social-emotional development, a light squeeze makes this sweet babydoll give a little squeak and it gently rattles when shaken.
- Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric and stitching
- Filler is made of naturally hypoallergenic and non-GMO corn fiber
- All fabrics printed using OEKO-TEX 100 eco-friendly dyes
- BPA-free, phthalates-free rattle and squeaker
- Embroidered face details encourage play and exploratory interaction
- Produced in ICTI factories. This means they met standards set by the USA’s Factory Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act and those of the International Council of Toy Industries (ICTI).
- Complies with ASTM F963-08, EN71, and AS/NZS 8124 safety standards
- Packaging is made from recycled paper and printed with soy-based inks
- A perfect baby shower gift
- Age recommendation: 0 months +
- Dimensions: 9″ x 4″
ABOUT APPLE PARK
Apple Park was founded in 2009 by Angie Ting, a mom with a strong passion for protecting our earth’s natural resources, and wishing to provide our children with truly safe and non-toxic products. Inspired by classic and well-loved kid’s toys, Apple Park’s products are reimagined using only the highest quality eco-friendly and non-toxic materials. From their GOTS-certified organic and polyester-free textiles to their recycled paper packaging, Apple Park is proud to be a sustainably-focused and green-to-the-core company.