Founded by Harald Husum in 2003, Appaman designs and creates clothing, outerwear and accessories for babies and kids. Named after Harald’s childhood companion, a corduroy ape, Appaman reflects the whimsical spirit of youthful times and celebrates the unbreakable bond between a boy and his ape. With a unique Scandinavian perspective on Ameripop iconic imagery, Husum finds inspiration everyday on the mean streets of Brooklyn and translates it into his ever changing palette of vibrant garments. Every season new pieces are created, and tried and true favorites are updated, while maintaining a focus on quality and versatility.
The spring weight linen Carbon Appaman Mod Suit has the slim, thoughtful tailoring you’d expect from men’s suiting, but with practical additions that keep your child’s needs in mind.
- Body made of 100% linen
- Lining made of 100% polyester
- Designed with a slim, European cut
- Dry clean only
- Lined, two button, slim lapel style
- Chest pocket, two flap pockets, inside pockets
- Adjustable elastic inner waistband
- Zip fly with hook and bar tab closure
- Two side pockets, two back pockets