Dutch textile designer, Anne-Claire Petit, began focusing on a kids and home collection in 2002 and has become world-renowned for her use of vibrant colors, natural materials and traditional artisan production methods. The brand’s crocheted and knitted pieces are made by hand by women in China, Nepal and Thailand who get to work from home doing a practice that’s been passed down from generation to generation. With a line of over 250 products, Anne-Claire Petit brings timeless whimsy and heirloom quality toys and decor into homes around the world, while insuring the ancient art of crochet and knitting is not forgotten.
A fun alternative to the traditional piggy bank, Anne-Claire Petit’s Mushroom Piggy Bank is crocheted of soft organic cotton and is a charming place for your little ones to keep their money safe.
- Made of organic crocheted cotton
- Charming decoration piece
- A great way to talk to kids about saving
- Polyester lining with poly-cotton filling
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Dimensions: Aprrox. 6.1″ x 6.7″