Dutch textile designer, Anne-Claire Petit, began focusing on a kids and home collection in 2002 and has become world-renowned for her use of vibrant colors, natural materials and traditional artisan production methods. The brand’s crocheted and knitted pieces are made by hand by women in China, Nepal and Thailand who get to work from home doing a practice that’s been passed down from generation to generation. With a line of over 250 products, Anne-Claire Petit brings timeless whimsy and heirloom quality toys and decor into homes around the world, while ensuring the ancient art of crochet and knitting is not forgotten.
Perfect for budding photographers, the hand-crocheted Anne Claire Petit Instant Camera is an heirloom toy that will provide hours of imaginative fun.
- Outer crochet made of organic cotton and lurex
- Adjustable metal chain shoulder strap
- Lining: polyester
- Filling: polycotton
- Decor that can double as a toy
- Hand-crocheted by female artisans
- Squeak inside
- Machine washable
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 3.9″ x 4.7″ x 3.5″ / 10 x 12 x 9 cm