The I AM ME Affirmation Cards are beautifully illustrated, double-sided, and full of self-love guidance. Designed to promote a positive mindset by utilizing constructive thoughts, children can repeat these mantras as often as they wish. The themes focus on bullying, improving self-esteem, body confidence, health, and wellbeing.
- Set of 44 cards
- Each card is A5 in size and double-sided, featuring illustrations with affirmations
- Helps to build self-esteem and put forth a healthy frame of mind
- The cards are modern, school-focused, and easy for parents to discuss with their children.
- Self-esteem is the feeling of total acceptance and love for yourself as you are, regardless of what you may see as your faults, problems or mistakes, regardless of your looks, race, creed or status.
- Age recommendation: 3 – 13 years
ABOUT I AM ME AFFIRMATION CARDS
In a time where social media, bullying, and self-esteem issues are prevalent, I AM ME AFFIRMATION CARDS seeks to give our children the tools they need to deal with what’s going on in their lives. What resonates with them one week may change the next, allowing them to find new meaning each time they explore the cards. Creator Chelsea Blake Aylward founded the brand after seeing the positive impact that daily affirmations had on her own kids. I AM ME’s ultimate goal is to improve the self-esteem of our children enabling them to grow within a safe, healthy, happy, and well-balanced life.