The Aeromax Figher Pilot Suit will take your child from their bunk to the flight deck in one easy outfit! Custom patches, lots of zippers and pockets, and an embroidered cap with an “ACE” patch finish off this aeronautical ensemble.
- One-piece suit
- Zippered pockets
- Includes black ball cap with “ACE’ patch
- Plastic parts are made from POM plastic which is a food-grade plastic that is free from harmful phthalates and BPA/BPS
- High-quality construction
- Machine washable (cold) and dryer safe (low)
- Meets USA Safety Standards
Founded by Mark Levine, Aeromax is a US-based specialty toy company that made its debut with a tangle-free parachute at the 1997 New York Toy Fair. Dedicated to designing products that inspire play through imagination, they are celebrated for their, “let’s pretend” costumes, inflatable racecars and space shuttles as well as amazing astronaut helmets that link kids with mission control. Because charitable giving is an important component of Aeromax’s business plan, thousands of units of toys are donated to the Kids Wish Network and the Kids In Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.).