The Aeromax Jr. Astronaut costume will have your little one feeling like an official NASA space explorer and is perfect for family matching. This high-quality suit includes an embroidered cap and NASA patches.
- Set includes:
- One piece suit with full zipper
- Official NASA patches, including special commander patch
- Official embroidered NASA cap
- Plastic parts are made from POM plastic which is a food-grade plastic that is free from harmful phthalates and BPA/BPS
- Machine washable (cold) and dryer safe (low)
- Meets USA Safety Standards
- Great for Halloween and family matching
- Please note: Astronatut helmet, gloves, and boots are sold separately
- Size 2/3: 25 – 33 lbs, 32″ – 36″
- Size 4/6: 32 – 50 lbs, 35″ – 44″
- Size 6/8: 48 – 62 lbs, 42″ – 50″
- Size 8/10: 54 – 86 lbs, 48″ – 56″
Founded by Mark Levine, Aeromax is a US-based specialty toy company that made its debut with a tangle-free parachute at the 1997 New York Toy Fair. Dedicated to designing products that inspire play through imagination, they are celebrated for their, “let’s pretend” costumes, inflatable racecars and space shuttles as well as amazing astronaut helmets that link kids with mission control. Because charitable giving is an important component of Aeromax’s business plan, thousands of units of toys are donated to the Kids Wish Network and the Kids In Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.).