The Aeromax Jr. Chef Jacket and Hat are a must-have for any aspiring chef! This high-quality costume includes real pockets to keep essential kitchen tools close at hand, and a realistic double-breasted jacket and matching chef’s hat.
- Double-breasted jacket with black piping
- Real pockets
- Includes chef’s hat
- Plastic parts are made from POM plastic which is a food-grade plastic that is free from harmful phthalates and BPA/BPS
- High-quality construction
- Machine washable (cold) and dryer safe (low)
- Meets USA Safety Standards
- Size Age Recommendation:
Small 5-8 years
Large 9-12 years
Founded by Mark Levine, Aeromax is a US-based specialty toy company that made its debut with a tangle-free parachute at the 1997 New York Toy Fair. Dedicated to designing products that inspire play through imagination, they are celebrated for their, “let’s pretend” costumes, inflatable racecars and space shuttles as well as amazing astronaut helmets that link kids with mission control. Because charitable giving is an important component of Aeromax’s business plan, thousands of units of toys are donated to the Kids Wish Network and the Kids In Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.).