Baby/Toddler/Big Kid Jr. Train Engineer Suit
$43.95 – $50.25
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
All aboard! Just in time for the Spooky Season, the Aeromax Jr. Train Engineer Suit is a high-quality, unisex bib overalls costume that includes a collection of fantastic train conductor accessories.
- Set includes:
- Adjustable engineer’s hat (Size 18 months includes soft terry cloth lining inside the rim)
- Red bandanna
- Full-length adjustable bib overalls
- Matching quality leather gloves (NOT included in size 18 months)
- Plastic parts are made from POM plastic which is a food-grade plastic that is free from harmful phthalates and BPA/BPS
- Machine washable (cold) and dryer safe (low)
- Meets USA Safety Standards
- Great for Halloween and family matching
- Size 2/3: 25 – 33 lbs, 32″ – 36″
- Size 4/6: 32 – 50 lbs, 35″ – 44″
- Size 6/8: 48 – 62 lbs, 42″ – 50″
- Size 8/10: 54 – 86 lbs, 48″ – 56″
Founded by Mark Levine, Aeromax is a US-based specialty toy company that made its debut with a tangle-free parachute at the 1997 New York Toy Fair. Dedicated to designing products that inspire play through imagination, they are celebrated for their, “let’s pretend” costumes, inflatable racecars and space shuttles as well as amazing astronaut helmets that link kids with mission control. Because charitable giving is an important component of Aeromax’s business plan, thousands of units of toys are donated to the Kids Wish Network and the Kids In Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.).Read MoreRead Less
- Set includes:
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.