The Aeromax Jr. Flight Suit has a durable and realistic design that makes this an outstanding choice for any lover of space or astronauts. It includes official NASA patches, lots of zippered pockets, and an official-looking embroidered NASA cap.
- One-piece costume suit with full zipper
- Adjustable waist and cuffs
- Zippered pockets
- Official NASA patches
- Includes NASA cap
- Plastic parts are made from POM plastic which is a food-grade plastic that is free from harmful phthalates and BPA/BPS
- 6-18 m does not come with Commander Patch & Baseball Cap
- High-quality construction
- Machine washable (cold) and dryer safe (low)
- Meets USA Safety Standards
- Great for Halloween!
Founded by Mark Levine, Aeromax is a US-based specialty toy company that made its debut with a tangle-free parachute at the 1997 New York Toy Fair. Dedicated to designing products that inspire play through imagination, they are celebrated for their, “let’s pretend” costumes, inflatable racecars and space shuttles as well as amazing astronaut helmets that link kids with mission control. Because charitable giving is an important component of Aeromax’s business plan, thousands of units of toys are donated to the Kids Wish Network and the Kids In Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.).