Founded by Mark Levine, Aeromax is a US-based specialty toy company that made its debut with a tangle-free parachute at the 1997 New York Toy Fair. Dedicated to designing products that inspire play through imagination, they are celebrated for their, “let’s pretend” costumes, inflatable racecars and space shuttles as well as amazing astronaut helmets that link kids with mission control. Because charitable giving is an important component of Aeromax’s business plan, thousands of units of toys are donated to the Kids Wish Network and the Kids In Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.).
This suit has a durable and realistic design that makes this an outstanding choice for any lover of space or astronauts. It includes official NASA patches, special commander patch, and an official embroidered NASA cap.
- High quality construction
- Meets USA Safety Standards
- Only the Toddler & Big Kid sizes come with Commander Patch & Baseball Cap
- 6-12 m does not come with Commander Patch & Baseball Cap
- Machine washable
- Real working zippers and pockets. (No pockets on size 6-12 month)
- Ankle cuffs with adjustable Velcro Straps