The Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Boots and Gloves will take your little space explorer’s costume to the next level! The gloves are fully lined and are easy to wear with their textured palms and the open-soled boots have a special hidden zipper compartment.
- Boots: 65% Polyester/35% Faux Leather/Exclusive of Decoration; Gloves: 65% Polyester/35% Synthetic
- Plastic parts are made from POM plastic which is a food-grade plastic that is free from harmful phthalates and BPA/BPS
- Boots have a special zipper compartment
- Gloves are fully lined with textured grips and elastic at the wrist
- Official-looking NASA logos
- Meets USA Safety Standards
- Great for Halloween and family matching
- Care instructions: Spot clean only with a damp cloth
- Please note: Boots are open-soled and meant to be worn over shoes
- Small Boots: Fit most toddler shoe sizes 6 – 10 or shoes measuring up to 7″ L.
- Small Gloves: Fits most children ages 2 – 8 years
- Medium Boots: Fit most youth (boys) shoe sizes 10 – 1 or shoes measuring up to 9″ L.
- Medium Gloves: Fits most children ages 8 – 14 years
- Large Boots: Fit most youth (boys) shoe sizes 2 – 7 or shoes measuring up to 11″ L.
- Large Gloves: Fits most children ages 15 years +
Founded by Mark Levine, Aeromax is a US-based specialty toy company that made its debut with a tangle-free parachute at the 1997 New York Toy Fair. Dedicated to designing products that inspire play through imagination, they are celebrated for their, “let’s pretend” costumes, inflatable racecars and space shuttles as well as amazing astronaut helmets that link kids with mission control. Because charitable giving is an important component of Aeromax’s business plan, thousands of units of toys are donated to the Kids Wish Network and the Kids In Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.).