The Aeromax Adult Flight Suit has a durable and realistic design that will have you ready to blast off this Halloween! Perfect for family matching, this set includes official NASA patches, lots of zippered pockets, and an official-looking embroidered NASA cap.
- Set includes:
- One piece suit with full zipper
- Adjustable waist & cuffs
- Zippered pockets
- Official NASA patches
- NASA cap
- Made of 100% cotton, exclusive of decoration
- Plastic parts are made from POM plastic which is a food-grade plastic that is free from harmful phthalates and BPA/BPS
- Machine washable (cold) and dryer safe (low)
- Meets USA Safety Standards
- Great for Halloween and family matching
- Adult Small: 110 – 160 lbs, 62″ – 67″
- Adult Large: 175 – 190 lbs, 68″ – 72″
Founded by Mark Levine, Aeromax is a US-based specialty toy company that made its debut with a tangle-free parachute at the 1997 New York Toy Fair. Dedicated to designing products that inspire play through imagination, they are celebrated for their, “let’s pretend” costumes, inflatable racecars and space shuttles as well as amazing astronaut helmets that link kids with mission control. Because charitable giving is an important component of Aeromax’s business plan, thousands of units of toys are donated to the Kids Wish Network and the Kids In Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.).