Makers of innovatively designed strollers, car seats, play gyms and more, 4Moms began with a focus group of – you guessed it – four moms, who offered their personal insights into founders Rob Daley and Henry Thorne’s original products. With an emphasis on clever design, functionality and safety, each product has been crafted by an engineer, so you can be sure it’ll work for your life – and baby. 4Moms also donates their products to families in need, and has delivered their MamaRoo seats (which mimic mom’s embrace) to NICU wards around the country.
The 4moms® mamaRoo®4 infant seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their babies. It features five unique motions and five speed options for a total of 25 different combinations. Designed to soothe your baby with one of the four built-in sounds, you can also connect any MP3 device via Bluetooth. The cool mesh seat fabric (dark grey) has a smooth, breathable surface to maximize airflow to keep baby cool and comfortable.
- Infant bouncer and swing mimics parents motion
- Adjustable reclining seat
- 5 unique motions mimic a car ride, tree swing, wave and more
- 4 soothing white noises
- 5 speeds for rest or play
- Machine washable mesh seat cover
- Bluetooth enabled to connect to any mp3 player
- Motion control software & dual axis platform
- Reversible mobile toys include crinkle ball, rattle and reflective mirror
- Includes AC adapter, no batteries included
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Power supply for the MamaRoo will work between 100 and 240 VAC (between 50 and 60 Hz)
- Warranty will be voided if used with international converter
- Max weight: 25 lbs or child can sit up on its own
- Dimensions: 19.5″ W x 33″ L x 25.5″ H
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.