The brainchild of former fashion industry staffer Amy Koenigsberger and designer Stacey Effman – both mamas themselves – 12 | 12 is the result of the women’s desire to find stylish, organic and modern clothing for their babies. For Amy in particular, the need to find children’s clothing that would be suitable for her sons, both of whom suffered from potentially life-threatening allergies, was paramount. The answer, Amy and Stacey found, lay in organic pima cotton, which is farmed without the use of pesticides and insecticides, and is hypoallergenic (not to mention exceptionally soft, luxurious and highly durable). For every 12 | 12 item you buy, the team donates an item from their range to Baby2Baby, which provides children from low-income families with diapers, clothing and other essentials.
Made in an adorable Sharks + Minnows print, 12 | 12’s footed pajama has a no-fuss front snap closure as well as a non-skid bar print on the feet. An absolute wardrobe essential, it’s also designed to be snug fitting, which means it doesn’t require harmful chemicals like flame retardants.
- Made of 100% organic pima cotton
- Dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances
- Long sleeves
- Footed with non-skid print on bottom
- Nickel-free front snap closure
- Smaller sizes feature fold over hands
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- Shipped using recycled packaging