Made in an adorable Hearts print, 12 | 12’s footed pajama has a no-fuss front snap closure as well as a non-skid bar print on the feet. An absolute wardrobe essential, it’s also designed to be snug fitting, which means it doesn’t require harmful chemicals like flame retardants.
- Made of 100% organic Pima cotton
- Dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances
- Long sleeves
- Footed with non-skid print on bottom
- Nickel-free front snap closure
- Smaller sizes feature fold over hands
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- Shipped using recycled packaging
ABOUT 12 | 12
Founded by mothers, Amy Koenigsberger and Stacey Effman, 12|12 is a completely organic children’s clothing range, inspired by their desire to find hypoallergenic clothing that didn’t compromise quality or style. Both women wanted something organic, gentle on sensitive skin, would wash and wear well, and also reflect their modern and clean aesthetic. Since everything on the market fell short of their expectations, Amy and Stacey came up with the concept of 12|12. Together, Amy and Stacey merged their strengths in the fashion and design industries to create a brand that truly reflects their dreams. For every 12 | 12 purchase made, the team donates an item from their range to Baby2Baby, which provides children from low-income families with diapers, clothing and other essentials.