12 | 12 labored over every detail on this Organic Baby Zipper Pajama; from the two-way zipper for easy diaper changes, to the simple non-skid print on the feet. The perfect zippered organic baby pajama for the modern mom, these organic baby PJs are sustainably and ethically 7, and meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements – meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like PFCs, PVC, and flame retardants.
- Made with 100% GOTS Certified Organic Pima Cotton
- Dyes meet Oeko-tex Standard 100 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances
- Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Tag-free neck line
- Non-skid feet printed using eco-friendly dyes
- Made in Peru
- Machine washable
- Shipped using recycled packaging
ABOUT 12 | 12
Founded by mothers, Amy Koenigsberger and Stacey Effman, 12|12 is a completely organic children’s clothing range, inspired by their desire to find hypoallergenic clothing that didn’t compromise quality or style. Both women wanted something organic, gentle on sensitive skin, would wash and wear well, and also reflect their modern and clean aesthetic. Since everything on the market fell short of their expectations, Amy and Stacey came up with the concept of 12|12. Together, Amy and Stacey merged their strengths in the fashion and design industries to create a brand that truly reflects their dreams.