6 Useful Mother’s Day gifts
Making Mom’s life easier is the greatest gift of all, which is why we’ve picked 6 useful (and genius) Mother’s Day Gift Ideas to show Mom just how much you care.
As moms ourselves, we know what we want in a gift: items to help make our days more efficient, more relaxing and more enjoyable. Luckily, finding the perfect Mother’s Day Gift will be a cinch this year, thanks to the following 6 incredibly useful products listed below.
- ToteSavvy by Life in Play: Help keep Mama organized. After struggling to find the right diaper bag during her first pregnancy, Lauren Kutting founded Life in Play in 2014. However, she found it hard to settle on one diaper bag to replace all the others she owned at the time, but had an idea – what if she could create an insertable organizer that could fit into her handbag, and easily be taken out again? The ToteSavvy was born – a simple organizer insert that turns your favorite handbag into a diaper bag.
- Emma Maternity Jean by DL 1961: Help keep Mama comfy. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the DL 1961 line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting. The Emma Maternity jean has a super soft legging-like fit, while maintaining a slim and edgy look. With discreet stretch panels at the pockets, they accommodate growing tummies and provide superior comfort without sacrificing style.
- Bamboo Night-Tee Sleep Dress by Recliner: Help keep Mama relaxed. The “Night-Tee” is Recliner’s take on a T-shirt dress, but built for bed. Made of bamboo jersey, this modern-day nightie is unbelievably soft, cozy, cool to the touch, and warm to the skin. Bamboo’s long fibers are moisture-wicking, keeping your body temperature perfectly regulated while you sleep. A no-brainer for both loungewear and bed! Using materials like feather-light Japanese satins and bamboo jersey, Recliner sleepwear is both durable and luxurious.
- GB Pockit Stroller: Help keep Mama on the go. Little ones get tired, which is why the GB Pockit Stroller is the compact stroller of your dreams. When folded it is the smallest stroller currently available on the market at 12 x 7 x 14 inches to be precise. In only two steps the stroller becomes a compact and feather-light handbag shaped package (9.5 lb), which is perfect for speeding through an airport, sight seeing in a new country or enjoying breakfast at a beach side café. With the ability to switch from pushing to carrying within seconds, the GB Pockit Stroller is an essential for busy Moms.
- Loulou Lollipop Organic Maple Wood and Silicone Teething Necklace: Help keep Mama stylish, yet functional. The Loulou Lollipop Organic Maple Wood and Silicone teething necklace is a simple and classy way for stylish mamas to provide safe and effective relief for their teething tots. Crafted from 100% FDA food grade silicone and American maple hardwood, this beautiful and functional necklace is non-toxic, eco-friendly and features a breakaway safety clasp for quick release.
- Union Backpack by STATE Bags: Help keep Mama prepared. The Union Backpack is STATE Bag’s premium classic backpack finished with high-end details. It features a large main storage compartment with padded laptop pocket, a second compartment with multiple supply organizers, key clip and iPad pocket, a front stash pocket, leather-bound side pockets and heavy gauge antique brass zippers. It is finished with a signature STATE rivet in black. For every STATE bag sold, one is donated to a child in need (it’s also packed full of school essentials to boot). So far, the brand has delivered over 30,000 backpacks to kids across America.