The Diaper Bag Edit
When you’re a parent of an infant or toddler it’s important to always be prepared, which is why finding the right diaper bag (or organizational insert) should be a top priority.
Little ones get hungry, thirsty, bored, tired, have accidents, are too hot, too cold and so on. No matter the weather, destination or child – you’ll need hats, jackets, a blanket, sunscreen, snacks, water, diapers, wipes, and a miracle to make your outing go smoothly, which is why we’ve found the following diaper bags and inserts priced from steal to splurge to suit you and your family’s needs.
- Cam Cam Copenhagen Diaper Bag: At only $75 the versatile Cam Cam Copenhagen diaper bag conveniently holds everything you need to keep your baby happy and healthy and can be used for years to come as a weekend getaway bag. Made from organic cotton twill and an Oeko-tex standard polyester lining, the stylish bag is comfortable to carry and acrylic-coated on both inside and out for extra protection.
- Union Backpack by STATE Bags with STATE Bags Diaper Insert: For parents on the go, the Union Backpack by State Bags is an excellent choice in terms of quality and value and works seamlessly with the Degraw Diaper Insert, which was created with young urban parents in mind. It features two insulated bottle pockets, diaper pocket, wipes pocket, large “clean” pocket, large “dirty” pocket, two smaller pockets perfect for pacifiers, toys or snacks. Features twill webbing handles and snap tab closure.
- ToteSavvy Insert by Life in Play: Already have a favorite bag? Try the Life in Play ToteSavvy diaper insert. After struggling to find the right diaper bag during her first pregnancy, Lauren Kutting founded Life in Play in 2014 and the ToteSavvy was born – a simple organizer insert that turns your favorite handbag into a diaper bag. Looking for something smaller? Try the ToteSavvy Mini.
- Jemima Diaper Bag by Jem & Bea: This Mary Poppins of a diaper bag is made from 100% tumbled calf leather and is a true modern classic that unites effortless style with the needs of today’s mama. It includes a leather vanity pouch, thermo-insulated bottle holder and padded changing mat. Once your kids can carry their own things, you can still use this staple piece for weekend getaways.
- Mary Katrantzou Diaper Bag & Pouch (Sorbonne print or Powdy print): Named one of Business in Fashion’s 500 Most Influential People, Greek-born Mary Katrantzou launched her eponymous collection in 2008 and quickly became known for her use of kaleidoscopic digital prints (which have since been copied endlessly!). The winner of numerous British Fashion Awards and the Vogue Fashion Fund, Mary has recently collaborated with The Tot co-founders Nasiba Adilova and Miraslava Duma on a series of exclusive diaper bags for the site, illustrated with Mary’s signature whimsical, hyper-real prints. The calf leather piece has an extra wide zipper, waterproof lining and multiple compartments as well as a removable accessories pouch and changing pad affixed to the side. This chic diaper bag truly enables quicker, easier access to essentials while on-the-go.