15 baby registry must-haves
We’ve narrowed the list of must-have baby registry items down for you. Here you’ll find chic, stylish, ethically and sustainably-made gifts for mamas and tots.
Ask any mom and they will tell you that starting your first baby registry list can feel like a full-time job. The edits are never-ending, you start obsessing over product reviews. You might even find yourself stalking stylish mamas to ask them what stroller they’re using! And then you’ve got to think about color options, whether you prefer gender-neutral tones or if you’re after contemporary or classic style… The list goes on. So we’ve narrowed it down for you. We carefully curated our favorite registry items into a must-have list. Here it is.
Bugaboo Cameleon3 Classic Collection Stroller: The first baby item on your registry should be a stroller. And as any chic mama knows, functionality is important but style should also follow. Bugaboo is known for its iconic collection of all-in-one versatile, functional, safe and stylish strollers. The 3rd generation Bugaboo Cameleon3 Classic is comfortable for a newborn up to a 3-year-old toddler, it’s easily adaptable in all weather-conditions for use in the city, the woods, sandy beaches, and even in the snow. With a convenient navigation system and all safety measures in place, this stylish and compact stroller is simply ideal – and gorgeous.
- Nuna Pipa Car Seat and Base Set: This Car Seat and Base Set is ultra-lightweight, ergonomic and features the latest car seat technology and safety features. Although we won’t be able to guarantee your tot’s sleeping habits on-the-go, we can promise that she will be comfortable and safe in this car seat.
- Milkbarn Hooded Towel: Be it in the bath, the pool or the beach, your tiny tot will love this adorable Milkbarn Hooded Towel. Include this in your registry to keep your baby warm and dry after splishing and splashing around. This towel is made of GOTS certified organic cotton terry, and comes in a cute grey and white whale print.
- Hatch to Hospital Box Set: To have this luxurious box set handy before you head to the hospital is a dream. The Hatch to Hospital Box Set is a gift-registry must-have for all mamas. It includes cashmere socks, a knee-length nightgown that is not only lovely but also convenient for nursing, a cozy jersey robe, a comfy pair of stylish panty briefs PLUS a keepsake envelope to hold all of your little one’s birth documents. It comes in several sizes to choose from.
- Kyte Baby Scratch Mittens: You will need a few of these Kyte Baby Mittens to prevent your newborn from scratching her beautiful little face with her long fingernails. Made from the softest bamboo fabric, these gentle and snug mittens come in assorted solid colors to mix and match.
- Kyte Baby Knotted Caps: Add a finishing touch to your newborn’s outfit with these cute Knotted Caps. They are made from the softest bamboo fabric and are designed to keep his little ears warm while perfectly fitting his head. They come in beautiful solid colors to complete and complement his style.
- Kyte Baby Solid Onesies: There should be no shortage of onesies on any baby registry! Choose several of these super soft Solid Onesies in an assortment of colors – they great to wear alone or under any outfit. Made from silky soft bamboo fibers, these practical onesies are an essential piece to your tiny tot’s wardrobe.
- Medela’s Freestyle Breast Pump Deluxe Set: Designed for mamas who pump several times a day, Medela’s Freestyle Set is a necessity on your baby registry. It lists 2-Phase Expression Technology among many innovative key features that help to keep any new mamas comfortable.
- Ergobaby Natural Curve Nursing Pillow: You will be spending lots of precious bonding time with your baby, especially while nursing. The Natural Curve Nursing Pillow allows you and baby to have a comfortable experience while nursing by ensuring you get enough back, shoulder and arm support. We can’t stress how important this is! The plush and stylish pillow is contoured to perfectly support baby’s head above the tummy, which can aid in digestion.
- Natursutten Glass Baby Bottles: Don’t scrimp on baby bottles, register for the best ones out there that are tried, tested and loved by mamas. Natursutten Bottles are made of borosilicate glass with an all-natural rubber nipple, they are anti-colic and are BPA/BPS free. Glass bottles are longer-lasting so you can use these for future siblings as well.
- Kyte Baby Solid Washcloths: Washcloths are practical and handy to use during bath time, feeding time and everything in between. Be sure to include the Kyte Solid Washcloths on your checklist. Made from the softest bamboo fibers, they are perfect for baby’s delicate skin and they’re environmentally-friendly. They come in several color options to choose from for your tiny tot.
- 4moms Infant Tub: Designed with innovation, functionality and style in mind, the 4moms Infant Tub is really practical addition to your registry. It has the ability to allow clean water to flow in and dirty water to flow out seamlessly, with a built-in color-coded digital thermometer making it safe and comfortable for baby’s splish-splash time. This white tub is also a perfect color and design to add-on to your bathroom interiors, fitting most single or double basins. (Shop infant tubs here)
- Erbaviva Baby Essentials Gift Box: Baby skin is pure, delicate and sensitive so it’s important to use gentle and organic personal care products. The Erbaviva Baby Essentials Gift Box features three of its most beneficial baby products: Organic Baby Oil, Baby Cream and Baby Shampoo. It’s specially crafted using organic essential oils to nourish the most delicate skin. It’s free from artificial fragrances, dyes and chemical additives. Only the best for your tot.
- Woombie Old Fashioned Air-Wrap: Made of 100% organic cotton breathable fabric, this Old Fashioned Air-Wrap is especially well-ventilated to keep baby cooler when you swaddle. We particularly love the classic colors it comes in. It can also be used as a burp cloth, a light baby blanket, a nursing cover or a stroller cover – a definite must have!
- Moba Moses Basket: Last but not least, this is the rockstar of moses baskets. The Moba Moses Basket is especially designed to maximize airflow and ventilation. It is anti bacterial and hypoallergenic, with strong and durable handles, a well-appointed mattress and 100% pure cotton liner. It comes in three cool shades. (Shop bassinets and moses baskets here)
If you would like us to help you with your Registry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.