15 baby registry must-haves
We’ve narrowed the list of must-have baby registry items down for you. Here you’ll find chic, stylish, ethically and sustainably-made gifts for mamas and tots.
Ask any mom and they will tell you that starting your first baby registry list can feel like a full-time job. The edits are never-ending, you start obsessing over product reviews. You might even find yourself stalking stylish mamas to ask them what stroller they’re using! And then you’ve got to think about color options, whether you prefer gender-neutral tones or if you’re after contemporary or classic style… The list goes on. So we’ve narrowed it down for you. We carefully curated our favorite registry items into a must-have list. Here it is.
- Bugaboo Fox Stroller: The first baby item on your registry should be a stroller. And as any chic mama knows, functionality is important but style should also follow. Bugaboo is known for its iconic collection of all-in-one versatile, functional, safe and stylish strollers. At home or on the go, the Bugaboo Fox is designed to make you visible during evening strolls, this limited-edition stroller is for parents who like to get out and explore whatever the time of day.
- Nuna Pipa Car Seat and Base Set: This Car Seat and Base Set is ultra-lightweight, ergonomic and features the latest car seat technology and safety features. Although we won’t be able to guarantee your tot’s sleeping habits on-the-go, we can promise that she will be comfortable and safe in this car seat.
- Louelle Hooded Towel: Be it in the bath, the pool or the beach, your tiny tot will love this adorable Louelle Hooded Towel. Include this in your registry to keep your baby warm and dry after splishing and splashing around. This towel is made of 100% cotton terry, and has a french grey hood.
- Recliner Women’s Bamboo Lounger Robe: Made from insanely soft and naturally hypoallergenic bamboo, this robe will be your favorite in the hospital and at home. It’s especially great for breastfeeding access.
- Kyte Baby Scratch Mittens: You will need a few of these Kyte Baby Mittens to prevent your newborn from scratching her beautiful little face with her long fingernails. Made from the softest bamboo fabric, these gentle and snug mittens come in assorted solid colors to mix and match.
- Baby Noomie Knotted Caps: Add a finishing touch to your newborn’s outfit with these cute Knotted Caps. They are made from the softest 100% Pima cotton fabric and are designed to keep little ears warm while perfectly fitting a baby’s head.
- Kyte Baby Solid Onesies: There should be no shortage of onesies on any baby registry! Choose several of these super soft Solid Onesies in an assortment of colors – they great to wear alone or under any outfit. Made from silky soft bamboo fibers, these practical onesies are an essential piece to your tiny tot’s wardrobe.
- Medela’s Freestyle Breast Pump Deluxe Set: Designed for mamas who pump several times a day, Medela’s Freestyle Set is a necessity on your baby registry. It lists 2-Phase Expression Technology among many innovative key features that help to keep any new mamas comfortable.
- Nook Sleep Systems Niche Organic Feeding Pillow: You will be spending lots of precious bonding time with your baby, especially while nursing. The Niche Organic Feeding Pillow allows you and baby to have a comfortable experience while nursing by ensuring you get enough back, shoulder and arm support. We can’t stress how important this is!
- Natursutten Glass Baby Bottles: Don’t scrimp on baby bottles, register for the best ones out there that are tried, tested and loved by mamas. Natursutten Bottles are made of borosilicate glass with an all-natural rubber nipple, they are anti-colic and are BPA/BPS free. Glass bottles are longer-lasting so you can use these for future siblings as well.
- Kyte Baby Solid Washcloths: Washcloths are practical and handy to use during bath time, feeding time and everything in between. Be sure to include the Kyte Solid Washcloths on your checklist. Made from the softest bamboo fibers, they are perfect for baby’s delicate skin and they’re environmentally-friendly. They come in several color options to choose from for your tiny tot.
- Stokke Flexi Bath + Newborn Support: Baby gear can take up a lot of space, which is why we’re obsessed with this option from Stokke. The Stokke® Flexi Bath® is a foldable baby bath suitable from birth to four years. The space saving design makes it easy to store and convenient to use at home or when traveling, encouraging more shared bath time moments.
- Erbaviva Baby Oil: Baby skin is pure, delicate and sensitive so it’s important to use gentle and organic personal care products. Erbaviva Baby Oil is specially crafted using organic essential oils to nourish the most delicate skin. It’s free from artificial fragrances, dyes and chemical additives. Only the best for your tot.
- HART + LAND Organic Cotton Swaddle: Made of 100% organic cotton breathable fabric, this versatile swaddle can be used for swaddling as well as a burp cloth, a light baby blanket, a nursing cover or a stroller cover – a definite must have!
- Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper – Essentia: Last but not least, this is the rockstar of bassinets. The HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Essentia rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing.