Family Vacays Just Got Easier With This Ultimate Travel Set
When you’re traveling with a baby, having the right gear is vital for your peace of mind. Nuna’s travel bundle will allow you to kick back and make the most out of your vacation…
As someone who has traveled extensively with three young children (including twins!), I can tell you firsthand how important it is to pack high-quality travel gear. Whether you’re driving to the country for the weekend or flying across the world, it’s essential that you bring everything you need to entertain, soothe and settle your baby to sleep. It can truly make the difference between a relaxing getaway and a holiday from hell.
In this article, we’ll look at:
- The Nuna COVE aire
- The Nuna CUDL carrier
- The Nuna Ultimate Travel Set
Scroll down to learn more
The Nuna COVE aire is a 3-in-1 travel crib that grows and evolves with your child.
Position #1: At naptime, place your baby in the customizable reclined napper and let them snooze in comfort.
Position #2: At bedtime, unzip the napper to reveal the full-size bassinet.
Position #3: When it’s time to play, remove the bassinet and let your tot explore their toys and books in the safety of the play yard.
You’ll be amazed to see how much comfort a familiar space can provide a child when they’re in a new environment.
Things we EXTRA love about the COVE aire:
- The COVE aire features 360-degree ventilation and comes with a ventilated mesh mattress, a GOTS certified organic cotton sheet and a carry bag.
- The napper and bassinet are suitable from birth to 15 lbs (or approx 5 months of age) and the play yard from birth to 30 lbs or 35 inches in height.
- Designed with easy one handed folding and machine-washable fabrics, it also only weighs 22 lbs.
- Dimension: Folded: 34.5″ H x 10″ W x 40″ L / Unfolded: 30″ H x 24.5″ W x 40″ L
The Nuna CUDL Carrier is a four-position baby carrier made from organic cotton jersey knit and breathable mesh fabric.
When your baby’s schedule has been disturbed and they’ve become fussy, you’ll be so grateful to have the CUDL on hand. Strap your little one on and watch them settle in a matter of seconds. It’s perfect for the airport, plane, train, roadside rest area, hotel or any other unfamiliar environment. You’ll also be able to use it for sightseeing, hiking and any other activities you have planned during your vacation. It’s a lifesaver!
Things we EXTRA love about the CUDL Carrier:
- Featuring a removable infant head support, an attached shade hood and two removable GOTS certified organic cotton bibs, it has everything you need to keep your baby cool, dry and comfortable in a range of conditions.
- Super easy and secure magnetic buckles
- Offers four positions meaning you’ll use it from babyhood through toddlerhood
- Recommended use: Facing in: 15 – 30 lbs (4+ months), Back carry: 25 – 35 lbs (9+ months)
Available in more colors
Available in more colors
- If picking a travel stroller feels more challenging than childbirth, you’ve come to the right place. Our guide to travel strollers helps you choose the perfect stroller for your vacation needs…
- Going on baby’s first vacation? We’ve got tips, packing lists and advice from our globetrotting parents on how to keep both you and your little one cool, calm and collected.