Winter edit: black and white style
Because everyone – yes, even your tot – looks better in monochrome
- nununu Exclamation Playsuit: With a giant exclamation point on the chest, this little playsuit makes a huge statement. With easy-to-manoeuvre snap buttons for simple nappy changes, this is a must for your tot’s winter wardrobe.
- nununu Glove Patch t-shirt: Perfect for little girls and boys, this long-sleeved tee features black patches for the coolest kids around.
- nununu Diagonal Sweatpants: With a low drop-crotch, these super-comfy sweatpants will make crawling and climbing a breeze.
- nununu Striped Patch T-Shirt: This effortlessly stylish long-sleeve children’s shirt boasts nununu’s signature layered look and comfortable design, making it both super stylish and functional.
- Mini Rodini Badger Long Sleeve Bodysuit: Every mama knows that the long-sleeve, no-pants bodysuit is your tot’s best friend: comfortable, versatile and ready to layer, these will be wardrobe MVPs in no time. This one features a super-cute badger design. Love.
- Bang Bang Abby Dress: A ruffled collar and polka dots – what’s not to love about this adorable dress? One question: does it come in grown-up sizes?
- Bang Bang Miss Parton Top: This western-inspired top is a nod to the most famous Miss Parton, but we love it for its ultra-cool stripes, ruffled waist and faux leather neckline fringe.
- Bang Bang Wayne Striped Leggings: OK, OK, we’re gonna let you finish, but… these are the coolest leggings of all time. With a faux leather fringe trimming the outside of the leggings, and black and white stripes, we seriously want a pair for everyone in the family.
- Mini Rodini Ear Hat: We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: we will buy anything with ears on it. This sweet woollen hat features two cute pom-poms at the top that look like ears, plus a tie-string at the neck for practicality. Win-win.
- People Footwear The Stanley Child: Made of breathable materials for sweaty little feet, these shoes are suitable for tots aged up to 4 years. Our favourite part? Elasticated laces. Life just got easier.
- nununu Star Playsuit: Parents with a penchant for alternative styles will dig the details, including a rock & roll-inspired star pattern and layered sleeves to complete the look.