Fall fashion picks for stylish tots
Your little one will look adorable in these on-trend items made from high-quality materials that are kind to our planet.
Muted tones, luxurious textures, snuggly designs and animal themes… what’s not to love about this year’s fall fashion trends for kids? Your half-pint will be so cute and cuddly in these stunning creations that you won’t be able to stop squeezing them!
You’ll also feel good knowing that your child is wearing clothing designed with a conscience. Made with love from sustainable or ethically sourced materials, they won’t contribute to the disposable clothing culture that is so harmful to our planet and our health. With recent studies showing that an alarming number of synthetic microfibers from our clothes are making their way in our waterways and our food chain, it’s more important than ever to choose high-quality products that won’t break down so easily.
And once your little one has outgrown these beautiful pieces, you can pass them on to friends, family members or the next generation rather than throwing them in the trash. You’ll be creating family heirlooms just like your grandmother did.
Here are our top picks for Fall 2017 fashion must-haves. Try not to squeal!
- Animal outfits: You’ll go wild for Oeuf’s animal-themed outfits. The Deer Hoodie or Rabbit Hoodie made from 100% baby alpaca wool will keep your wee one warm and looking oh-so-adorable. You can also opt for the full-length Animal Jumper or accessorize any outfit with the Animal Hat and Animal Mittens. For an enchanted touch, try the Unicorn Hoodie. So sweet!
- Angel jumper: Speaking of Oeuf’s delightful creations, the Angel Jumper will have everyone oohing and aahing at its delicate angel-wing design. Made from super-soft baby alpaca wool, it will ensure your little cherub stays toasty as the mercury drops.
- Star dress: Portuguese brand Laranjinha takes pride in creating clothing with high-quality materials and ethical integrity. The beautiful long-sleeve Star Dress is no exception. Made from super-soft cotton and featuring an all-over star print, rounded collar, pleated bodice and ruffled cuffs, it will make your little star shine bright.
- Bodysuit: Laranjinha’s adorable long-sleeve Round Collar Bodysuit is made from 95% bamboo viscose and features cuffed sleeves. The snap closures on the back and between the legs make dressing and diaper changing a breeze.
- Jeans: The DL 1961 Isabel Toddler Jean boasts a low rise and a narrow bootcut leg for a modern look while the Toby Infant Jean is an everyday skinny featuring an elasticized waistband. Both styles are crafted from ethically sourced American cotton and keep their shape wear after wear.
- Moccasins: Just when you thought tiny baby feet couldn’t get any cuter, Lex & Liv’s moccasins came along. Lovingly handcrafted from premium vegetable-tanned, toxin-free leather and colored with food-grade dyes, each pair of eco-friendly shoes comes in a handmade cotton drawstring bag.
- Rainbow coat: Every little girl’s dreams have come true with Little Goodall’s Rainbow Coat. Three-dimensional silver and gold butterflies dance around a brilliant rainbow splashed across this blue dress coat made from 100% Merino wool felt. A faux fur collar and epaulets complete the magical look. Don’t miss Little Goodall’s incredible range of animal coats for boys and girls as well.
- Wooden backpack: The gorgeous Grav Grav Wooden Backpack created by Turkish designer Merve Burma is handmade with beech wood, natural varnishes and hand-sewn leather. Your child will delight in placing their notebooks and pencils inside this work of art.