7 super-cute swaddles and blankets
As temperatures start to drop, you want to make sure your little one stays warm and snuggly. Look no further – these adorable wraps and blankets will keep them nice and cozy
There’s nothing like a cozy blanket or swaddle to keep your little one feeling warm, safe and secure at home or on the go. Whether it’s in their stroller, car seat or crib, the right blankie can make the difference between a baby who wakes up crying every five minutes and a content one who snoozes happily for hours on end. “Sign me up!” I hear all the sleep-deprived moms of newborns cry.
While there are plenty of inexpensive blankets and swaddles on the market, there are several good reasons to opt for higher-quality selections. Not only are they made from safer materials that don’t contain chemicals and toxins that could be harmful to your baby, but they’re more likely to be made sustainably and ethically. They’ll last longer too, so you can keep them for your next child or hand them down to friends or family members.
Get ready for some serious snuggle time with these six sweet swaddles and blankies.
- Animal blanket: If you haven’t already fallen in love with Oeuf’s products, get ready to melt into a puddle over this adorable Animal Blanket. Made from 100% baby alpaca wool, it features a hood and bunny ears. Available in pink or blue.
- Stroller blanket: Milkbarn’s Stroller Blanket features beautiful gender-neutral animal prints (yellow giraffes or gray whales) on two layers of 100% organic cotton. Milkbarn supports Exile International, an organization that helps child soldiers and children orphaned by war in the Congo and Uganda.
- New York swaddle: Fall in love with Coveted Things’ New York Swaddle made from GOTS-certified organic cotton and dyed with non-toxic ink. It’s super-soft, lightweight and extra-large (47” x 47”), making it perfect for swaddling, covering your stroller, breastfeeding, playing on the floor or at the park, and so much more.
- Los Angeles swaddle: Are you more of an L.A. girl than NYC? Fear not – West Coast mamas can have their very own version of the Coveted Things certified organic cotton swaddle without feeling like sell-outs. Just like the New York swaddle, the LA swaddle comes in its own 100% cotton drawstring bag.
- Panda travel blanket: EllieFunDay’s Panda Nomad Travel Blanket is every traveling child’s best friend. The super-snuggly blanket made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton flannel folds up into a panda carry pouch that becomes a pillow – brilliant! The pouch is stitched for durability and features a convenient carry loop to hook it onto any bag or suitcase. Available in pink bunny too!
- Life Grows Lovely swaddle: This version of Coveted Things’ popular swaddle features the sweet saying “Life grows lovely where you are”. Made from the same high-quality organic cotton as its NYC and L.A. counterparts, it will become your favorite baby item and can even double as a scarf for you. You’ll love it so much that you’ll want to buy one for all your mom friends.
- Printed organic swaddle: The Babies4Babies Printed Swaddle is perfect for swaddling, nursing, napping, tummy time, making shade, a wall hanging and can even be worn as a scarf. Made of 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and dyed with non-toxic inks, it’s an absolute must for moms.