5 rompers we love
Because one can never have too many rompers
Clothes for babies and toddlers have come a long way. We just love the gender-neutral styles that are available today that also happen to be practical, stylish, fun AND sustainable. It’s always important to remember that whatever you decide to dress your tot in, allows them to move and explore their world happily and comfortably. On that note, we have picked our favorite rompers which do just that! When choosing rompers for our tots there are a four key attributes that we consider:
- Safe materials
- Ease of putting on and removing
If you find a something that ticks all of these boxes, then you’re onto something. With these factors in mind, here are five of out favorite rompers for trend-setting tots.
- Little Cozmo Romper: It’s hard not to fall in love with everything from this forward-thinking Barcelona label. Their pieces are always on-point when it comes to minimalist style, function and absolute comfort. Your little one is sure to look fabulous in this adorable romper. Featuring a snapable diaper line (LOVE) and cinched waist this piece is both practical and supremely wearable.
- Milkbarn Hooded Romper – Hummingbird: With its roots in the rolling hills of North San Fransisco, this whimsical label always creates memorable pieces that elicit ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ Made using GOTS certified organic cotton, this delightful romper is perfect for adventurous tots who ready to discover the world. Despite its undeniable cuteness we also love how practical it is with a snap leg and neck closure! Comes in 4 different prints.
- Milkbarn Footed Romper: Made with GOTS certified organic cotton, this soft and snuggly piece is perfect as pajamas, but stylish enough for a daytime outfit. Features a Snap leg closure for easier diaper changes.
- Earth Baby Outfitters Knit Bamboo Stripe Romper: This super-soft organic bamboo knit is lightweight and comfortable making it an ideal outfit for a tiny tot’s sensitive skin. The bamboo knit fabric is amazingly soft to touch, naturally breathable and is temperature regulating. Buttons on the legs, makes getting dressed a breeze.
- Earth Baby Outfitters Knit Bamboo Classic Romper: We also can’t get enough of the classic ‘cable-knit’ version of Earth Baby’s romper. The lightweight organic bamboo knit fabric is cool enough for summer or can be layered with other clothing for extra warmth in cooler temperatures. Comes in 3 sweet colors.