Just like the original wooden Wishbone Bike, the Recycled Edition is super-adjustable, converting from push-trike to balance bike and from small to tall. But this time, we’ve made it from 100% recycled plastic for maximum durability and designed an innovative new frame system called rotafixTM for the perfect fit.
RotafixTM is an integrated system for easy, customised seat & frame adjustability. Developed by Wishbone for Wishbone Bike Recycled Edition, RotafixTM combines three-way seat & frame adjustability with a single fixing to precision fit Wishbone Bike to your child. Quick & easy, RotafixTM lets you re-size your bike in seconds.
We use pre-loved, residential carpet. It’s collected from home-owners in the United States, shaved to remove the backing, and shredded. Our recycler adds glass fibre for strength and turns it into millions of little resin pellets, ready for molding into a bike frame. Now that’s good. Wishbone Bike Recycled Edition is made from old carpet. Seriously.
- Designed to last your child for a long time
- Designed to last and be ‘handed down’
- Pneumatic rubber tyres for a smooth ride – 11.8″ diameter
- Is a 2 wheeler and a 3 wheeler
- Rota-fix TM adjustment system
- Non-toxic inks
- Frame is made from re-cycled carpets
- Meets US, EU, Australian and NZ safety standards
- Ages: 1 – 6 years