Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low-and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.
Inspired by the Nursery Works signature original, Vetro Crib, the Vetro Mini Crib brings the same utility, purity and understated beauty into smaller spaces. Made of 100% recyclable, non-toxic acrylic, each crib is handcrafted and laser-etched with a unique limited edition number.
- Three adjustable mattress levels
- 100% recyclable, non-toxic acrylic
- Limited edition and specially numbered
- Hand-made with care
- Mattress not included
- Meets and exceeds US and Canadian safety standards
- Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35″
- Weight: Assembled – 121 lbs
- Dimensions: Assembled – 25.28″ W x 39.48″ L x 32″ H
- As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return