Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low- and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.
Perfect for nursing, reading or resting, the Nursery Works Ami Bassinet Rocker is a game changer when it comes to nursery furniture. For babies who are soothed by being rocked, this hand-crafted piece of furniture is a beautiful and genius addition to any home. Once your baby outgrows the bassinet module, an easy drop and tie conversion process transforms the Ami to a double seat rocker (sold separately).
- Modular design allows the bassinet to be placed on left or right side
- Upholstered with a polyester-polyfiber woven blend
- Light grey: 55% polyester and 45% polyfiber
- Oatmeal: 75% polyester, 10% linen, 15% viscose
- Seafoam: 75% polyester, 10% linen, 15% viscose
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Easily converts to a double-seat rocker when baby outgrows bassinet
- (Additional seat conversion kit sold separately)
- Includes a 1.5″ non-toxic polyester fiber pad for bassinet
- Constructed and upholstered by hand
- Upholstery is free of chemical flame retardants
- Meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) and Formaldehyde free
- Dimensions: 59.5″ W x 35.5″ D x 40″ H