The Mima brand was born in 2009 when husband and wife team Davy and Yolanda Kho – having raised two children of their own – decided to make the lives of the next generation of parents a little bit easier. With Davy’s background in design – he’d previously worked in design firms in Amsterdam, Paris and Milan, creating highchairs, telephones, coffee makers and airplane interiors – and Yolanda’s experience in the fashion world, the pair knew they could create something dynamic, functional and beautiful. Today, Mima offers an innovative range of strollers that boast a patented bassinet/ carrycot system located within the stroller seat unit itself, in order to effortlessly transform and grow with your child and your family.
The Mima Moon 2G is a complete 3-in-1 seating solution: a newborn lounger for a baby and a high chair for a toddler, which later converts into a junior chair.
- 5 point safety harness with adjustable shoulder pads
- Aluminium chassis – Light yet very stable
- Includes an easy-to-use detachable tray as well as a safety bar
- Footrest for extra comfort
- Simple height adjustment – by pressing a button on the chair’s base with the foot
- Multi-angle seat recline system; from seated to a totally reclined position for newborns
- Moulded material for easy cleaning
- Suitable from birth up to 99 lbs
- Newborn lounger (0 – 6 months)
- High Chair (3 – 36 months)
- Junior Chair (36 months – 99 lbs)
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.